[Biojava-dev] Blast SAX parser update

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
29 Aug 2002 22:12:20 +0100

Hi folks,

I've added NCBI Blast 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 to the versions supported in
strict mode. It turned out that this didn't require changes to the
parser.

I generated new test data for all NCBI Blast versions using the same
queries and databases and made a few diffs. The format differences are
essentially minor whitespace variations between 2.0.11 and
2.2.2/2.2.3. Nevertheless, I've added tests specifically for version
2.2.3.

At some point the ssbind tests will need to be restructured or we'll
get a combinatorial explosion of classes for different versions of
NCBI and WU. I'll deal with that later - this is all too dull.

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj@sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -