[Biojava-dev] RE: [Biojava-l] BLAST/Java interface

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:59:53 +1200

If I undersand omnigene correctly (which I probably don't) wouldn't you
be able to register web services with it using WDSL or similar?

If that is the case then it doesn't matter too much where the service
comes from right?

- Mark