[Biojava-dev] RE: [Biojava-l] BLAST/Java interface

Michael L. Heuer heuermh@acm.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:13:20 -0400 (EDT)

Just to raise an alternative point of view -- perhaps biojava isn't the
best place for web services and other enterprise-style projects.  Maybe
the Omnigene project (http://omnigene.sourceforge.net) might be a better
fit.  I know Brian is working on developing more analysis web services
to build on their DAS support.

   michael