[Biojava-dev] RE: [Biojava-l] BLAST/Java interface

Patrick McConnell MCCon012@mc.duke.edu
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:48:57 -0400

OK.  So, what do I need to do to get a read/write account on the CVS?  What
part of the biojava tree should I build the web services stuff on?

-Patrick

"Schreiber, Mark" <mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz> on 08/26/2002 05:24:44
PM