[Open-bio-l] OBF GSoC 2014: Last call for project ideas and mentors

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:21:20 UTC 2014

Folks,

The Google Summer of Code organization applications are due tomorrow. The
core of our application to Google is our list of project ideas, listed here:
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code#Project_ideas

The more ideas and designated mentors we have, the better our chance to get
funded students to work on these projects. So: If you have an idea, please
do post it to the project wiki today. Or, if you are willing to serve as a
mentor but do not have a specific project idea in mind, let us know.

Thanks!
Eric & Raoul
OBF GSoC 2014 admins