[Open-bio-l] OpenID working again

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 19 09:02:51 UTC 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Andy Jenkinson
<andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> It all works on biodas.org…
>
> Except I am suspicious of the number of accounts created today:
> http://www.biodas.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
>
> I notice the captcha is, shall we say, not too troubling.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Thanks for that heads up - I checked (most of?) the other wiki
pages and touch wood none of them have been hit like that yet.
It may be that something is more open on BioDAS or your were
just unlucky.

Over on root-l we're looking at updating MediaWiki for all the
OBF hosted wikis as part of getting OpenID working properly.

Peter