[Open-bio-l] R: BOSC and Codefest 2011 plans

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Tue Sep 28 07:50:09 UTC 2010

+1 for help.

Good to know about the beer :-)

I think that one point in the organization would be to find out how to connect different SIGs.
I don't want to say that is a problem but for instance, the overlap between SIGs with possible interconnections like BOSC and the deep sequencing reduce the possibility of discussion about our and their "real" problems, directions to follow for the next working year and possible collaborations.
I also agree with Brad, more working discussions than traditional presentations.

--
Raoul J.P. Bonnal
Life Science Informatics