[Open-bio-l] R: Code fest 2010: thinking to '11

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Mon Jul 19 09:45:06 UTC 2010

About Milano,
I don't want to push Milano, it was just an idea born during the BBQ. I know that it would require a lot of travel. It was to collect your opinion on that...

If there is a chance to have R guys join us, probably is better to find out a place in Vienna. If we want to stay in Vienna and no one can provide a room we could look for places used by gamers for their lan-parties or some other OpenSource community

    * Linux User Group at the Technical University of Vienna

City: 	Vienna 	Web Site: 	http://lll.ins.at/
Contact: 	Arno Belohlavek 	Email: 	bodi at cslab.tuwien.ac.at
Click here for more information

    * Linux User Group Austria (LUGA)