[Open-bio-l] Codefest 2010: Final details

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 5 19:02:10 UTC 2010

I can probably come up with something (I have a few slides).  The design for both Biome and bioperl6 is fairly straightforward (interfaces -> roles), but it would be nice to sit down with those interested to see what would be the best path to take design-wise regarding future development, mistakes learned, etc.

chris