[Open-bio-l] R: Code fest 2010: thinking to '11

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Mon Jul 19 12:45:45 UTC 2010

With regard to point 2 about other conferences - ECCB is in Ghent (Belgium) this year, in September. This is the conference that ISMB pairs with every time it is in Europe so could be a good excuse for an attached codefest. However my network of Belgian bioinformaticians is about as good as my network of Viennese ones. :)

cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS
Operations and Delivery Director, Eagle Genomics Ltd
T: +44 (0)1223 654481 ext 3 | E: holland at eaglegenomics.com
http://www.eaglegenomics.com/