[Open-bio-l] Code fest 2010: thinking to '11

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Mon Jul 19 09:11:25 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 03:09:07PM +0100, Richard Holland wrote:
> Should be possible to organise something in Vienna itself I would
> have thought? There's bound to be an institute there somewhere who
> could offer to help by providing a room for us to work in?

Vienna is also nice (I hear), though maybe not as nice as Milano.

ISMB/BOSC was also in Vienna in 2007 - so the organisers may be able
to give ideas.

But amongst ourselves, who knows people in Vienna? We only need a
room with Internet, right?

Clifford (of RockLinux fame - though he may frown on our coding -
http://www.clifford.at/frame.cgi?style.html and author of
http://openscad.org/) is in Vienna. I can try and ask him. But it is a
bit early now.

Pj.