[Open-bio-l] BioSQL schema: some questions

Chris Mungall cjm@bdgp.lbl.gov
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> Shouldn't there be a UK constraint on biodatabase.name?
>
> I've found couple of other little things that probably need to be
> cleaned up, and as I'm going over every entity I may find more. I can
> try to list them all, or if you prefer (would probably be easier for me,
> too) I can fix them directly in the repository.

fixing in the repository is best, so long as the bioperl-db test suite
still passes.

If you can keep the pg schema in sync, that would be great

just do:

scripts/transform_sql -target pg biosqldb-mysql.sql > biosqldb-pg.sql