[MOBY-l] BioMoby Problems

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:27:45 UTC 2008

Hi Jerzy,

The XML was incorrect for one of the commandline examples. I have updated
the page to reflect what was wrong, but it may not be reflected in the
online documentation right away.

Basically, try running the command line client again but with

DragonDB:Allele replaced by DragonDB_Allele.

Also, have you taken a look at the page:
http://moby.ucalgary.ca/gbrowse_moby ? Might be good in giving you working
examples of how moby works.

The second command line example had an error in it as well. Again, it might
take a few hours to be reflected on line.

For the second example, the line:

articleName="" should read articleName="identifier".

For information on what the datatypes for services are, or under what
*namespace* the are can be used, examine the 'log' window in dashboard when
you select services or datatypes.

I am not sure about the answer to the last jmoby problem, so someone else
may have to help you on that one.

Let me know if I can help further.

Eddie