[MOBY-l] Seahawk MOBY Client published

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jun 18 16:41:35 UTC 2007

Hello fellow MOBYers,

I am dropping you a line to let you know that our Seahawk applet for
using MOBY services has just been published (provisional PDF):

Gordon P.M.K., Sensen C.W. (2007) Seahawk: Moving Beyond HTML in
Web-based Bioinformatics Analysis
<http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2105-8-208.pdf>. /BMC
Bioinformatics/ <http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcbioinformatics/> 8:208.

This weekend, I updated the MOBY CVS and also posted an updated version
of the applet to

http://moby.ucalgary.ca/seahawk

Seahawk is a customizable, drag 'n' drop style browser that links MOBY
with existing files, Web pages and data formats.  It will
/eventually/ allow you to wrap existing Web forms as MOBY Services using
the same drag 'n' drop mechanisms.
Any and all comments (especially bug reports) are welcome!

Kind Regards,

Paul Gordon