[MOBY-l] About Moby central

maliha aziz maliha.aziz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 22:00:56 UTC 2007

I have a few question about the the way moby-central works?
Do all the objects/ classes , service types that we define at some point in time when needed get stored in moby-central along with the web service information that the service providers provide when registering the service? what I am trying to say is that are the service type registries and the object registries and the service registries all present on the moby central or does it fetch it from some other place...

Apart from this does anyone know of a good paper or website where i can read about how moby central functions. All the papers that I have read emphasize on the power of biomby but talk little about the architecture of the moby-central that is i think co-ordinating all the requests and responses

thanks

maliha