[MOBY-l] [mygrid-general] Taverna version 1.0 release (fwd)

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 08:44:06 UTC 2005

FYI...

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger