[moby] [MOBY-l] sth_collection_ins

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Aug 25 16:27:21 UTC 2005

Can you first confirm where you got your mobycentral code from?  Is it
one of the newer releases?  I'm certain that the latest release is
functional (though there are a few small bugs in it that are now fixed
in the CVS, but the CVS code isn't supported yet...)

make/make install this code and see if it solves your problems.  You
probably wont need to modify any of your configuration after this
installation.

http://biomoby.org/releases/biomoby.0.8.2a.tar.gz

--
"Ontologists do it with the edges!"