[MOBY-l] sth_collection_ins

scaglione silvia77 at dist.unige.it
Thu Aug 25 10:12:09 UTC 2005

hello,
I have followed instructions to install a moby central in my machine.I have
tried the testMOBYClientCentral_v05.pl script on my mobycentral and an error
appeared:

>perl testMOBYCentral_v05.pl

Useless use of hash element in void context
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/RDF/Core/Serializer.pm line 52.
Global symbol "$sth_collection_ins" requires explicit package name
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/MOBY/Central.pm line 3426.
Compilation failed in require at testMOBYCentral_v05.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at testMOBYCentral_v05.pl line 4.

what does it mean?
The overall configuration of the moby central seemed to be ok, since the test
of the same script on the main mobycentral works...
many thanks
silvia

--
PhD. Silvia Scaglione