[moby] Re: [MOBY-l] Re: Where does articleName belong? How can I set it in aSimple, using jMoby?

Frank Gibbons fgibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 22 15:54:11 UTC 2005

Mark,

At 11:34 AM 8/22/2005, you wrote:
> > Also, probably the twiki needs an update, because as today still says
> "The articleName attribute of the Simple and/or Collection elements is
> > optional (it may or may not be there, and if there, it may or may not
> have a non-null value)". Note that the last part of the phrase
> contradicts Paul's solution.
>
>I'll try to find this and fix it.
>
>again... we really need someone to volunteer to take over the task of
>re-writing and maintaining the documentation :-)

I'll volunteer for that. You're referring to the Wiki API page, I assume,
or are there other docs (besides the POD and javadoc)?

-Frank

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons