[MOBY-l] Where does articleName belong? How can I set it in a Simple, using jMoby?

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 22:59:09 UTC 2005

Frank,
   I  guess you will get an reply from Paul explaining your answer.
   I want just make a small note: Bear with me for another week (probably
less, just until Monday or Tuesday) when I am going to release a completly
new support/additions to jMoby that surely deals with article names in
both their incarnations (article names in Simples and article names in
members objects (HAS/HASA objects).

   Cheers,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger
   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
International Rice Research Institute
Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)