[MOBY-l] deregistration by removal of RDF

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Sep 22 23:49:50 UTC 2004

Frank Gibbons wrote:

> 1. does MOBY Central's web agent READ what's in the file.

Yes, this is why you are able to use that same file to do updates to
your service without having to contact MOBY Central directly.

> 2. And, since I'm no longer allowed to de-register by making a
> function call, how can I make MOBY Central aware of the deregistration
> in a prompt manner?

I think there is a simple solution to this.  Let me get back to
Vancouver (next week) and I'll try to implement it quickly.  The
suggestion of a "refresh" function is a good one, and I just want to
think about how best to implement it.