[MOBY-l] Moby in workflows

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Oct 11 16:11:48 UTC 2004

I'm not sure that I mentioned that publicly, but something along those
lines is certainly in the pipe :-)

Phil, Carole and I will make a more public announcement once the details
are worked out.  This should , as far as we can tell, have ZERO effect
on existing MOBY service providers, so there are no worries there.
There are a lot of strong reasons for MOBY-S and myGrid to join forces,
and since I've been here in Manchester this week it has become apparent
what a perfect fit this union would be!  On first blush, nearly effortless!

More details once we have hammered them out...