[MOBY-l] (no subject)

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Nov 11 19:03:26 UTC 2004

Ugh... as simple as it is, even MOBY-S is pretty complicated!

I wonder if we should write a quick command-line tool that executes one
of the more stable MOBY services (like one of the wrapped SeqHound
functions) for cases like this where people just want to be sure that
the whole thing is working.

All I can say is "thank heavens we have tools like Taverna!"  :-)