[MOBY-l] (no subject)

Gustavo Adolfo Salazar Orejuela gasalazar at parquesoft.com
Thu Nov 11 17:31:59 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

I don't know if this is the right place to send my question, if i'm wrong
please let me know where is it...

I'm interested in learn how to use MOBY, that's why i did the next things:

1 I download movy-live of CVS like anonymous user and download too the
separate distribution of jMoby
2 I install without problems the perl client
3 I did some test(ask for services and call a service) with this client,
and all work fine
4 I Wanted to test the Java's Client, then I compile that, and so far so good
5 I used the script run-cmdline-client asking for services and everything
was right
6 When i tryed to use that script with something like that:
===========
	/run-cmdline-client -call MOBYSHoundGetGenBankff objeto.xml
===========
where objeto.xml is a file with just this line:
	<Object namespace="NCBI_ig" id="431260" />
i got this error:

===ERROR===
org.biomoby.shared.MobyException: ===ERROR===
Fault details:
[stackTrace: null]
Fault string: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a
child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.
Fault code:   {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
Fault actor:  null
When calling:
        http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl
===========

        at org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.doCall(CentralImpl.java:172)
        at org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.call(CentralImpl.java:1176)
        at MobyCmdLineClient.main(MobyCmdLineClient.java:512)
===========

What did I wrong??

later...

7 I used the source code downladed of CVS and compile that... and
everithing OK
8 I found some example called MobyServiceInvocationExample.java, but when
i try to complile, i had the next error:

==========
Finding services that correspond to input data: <Object
namespace="NCBI_gi" id="431260"/>
Invoking service MOBYSHoundGetGenBankff
        at
org.apache.crimson.tree.ElementNode2.getAttributeNodeNS(ElementNode2.java:432)
        at
org.apache.crimson.tree.ElementNode2.getAttributeNS(ElementNode2.java:409)
        at org.biomoby.shared.MobyPrefixResolver.getAttr(Unknown Source)
        at org.biomoby.shared.MobyDataSimpleInstance.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.biomoby.client.MobyRequest.convertMOBYResponseToMOBYData(Unknown
Source)
        at org.biomoby.client.MobyRequest.invokeService(Unknown Source)
        at
MobyServiceInvocationExample.main(MobyServiceInvocationExample.java:66)

I used that line to compile
java -classpath
../build/classes/:axis.jar:jaxrpc.jar:commons-logging.jar:commons-discovery.jar:saaj.jar:../build/Clients/
MobyServiceInvocationExample

and again... wath did i wrong??

I know that maybe all that questions looks like the begginers, but really i'm

I will apreciate wathever kind of help.

Bye

Gustavo Adolfo