[MOBY] Re: [MOBY-l] MobyRequest or CentralImpl ?

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri May 21 15:38:41 UTC 2004

Martin is 100% correct.  In fact, the articleName attributes of
sub-objects really defines an ontology of their own, with the
articleName being the "relationship predicate" linking the sub-object to
its parent object.

--
Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre