[MOBY] [MOBY-l] Registering with a HASA Long

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 30 21:58:25 UTC 2004

Hmmm... I thought we had registered Long at some point (though it may be
that we did register it and someone maliciously, or accidentally
de-registered it...).  We have "Float" in there, if that is helpful to
you.  If you need "Long" please register it.

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 09:41, Michael Jensen wrote:
> Object Type Long does not exist in the biomoby.org Object Class system
>

> When I try to register the following, I get the above error.
>
> my $reg = $Central->registerObjectClass(
>    objectType => "Scored_acronym_string",
>    description => "Any text with a score or ranking associated, with
> possible acronym for keyword",
>    contactEmail => 'michael at inblosam.com',
>    authURI => "www.inblosam.com",
>    Relationships => {
>      ISA => [
>        ['Object', ''],
>      ],
>      HASA => [
>        ['String', 'acronym'],
>        ['Object', 'string_component'],
>        ['Long', 'score'],
>      ]
>    }
> );
>

> Does this mean no one has registered Long before? It works if I use
> Integer there, but I need Long.
>
> -Michael Jensen
> michael at inblosam.com

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre