[MOBY] [MOBY-l] Interpreting results from Service->execute()

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 20:41:37 UTC 2004

> Or have a Time To Live associated with a service.  The policy would be
> central.  By default, a service stays listed for, lets say, 7 days...

   I like it, and I like that somebody brought it here again. I was trying
a year ago, but nobody listened to me. This "leasing" is a concept that
has been discussed a lot within myGrid project and is very appealling. It
is part of a broader question of "quality of service" (or "metadata"
attached to a service).

   Regards,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger