[MOBY] [MOBY-l] Interpreting results from Service->execute()

Paul Gordon gordonp at cbr.nrc.ca
Wed Mar 17 20:30:12 UTC 2004

Or have a Time To Live associated with a service.  The policy would be
central.  By default, a service stays listed for, lets say, 7 days.
 From trusted domains you could make it longer.  Unless the provider
sends a renewal message for their service, it disappears on the expiry
date.  That way, you don't get cruft build up.  Those that want to
provide services can at the very least send a message via the API once a
month saying "we're still in business, and our service works!"