[MOBY] Re: [MOBY-l] A Java web service problem

Viji viji at gsf.de
Tue Mar 9 11:45:57 UTC 2004

Hi Michael,

Wish you feel the best.

Below is the link that will take you to my posting (on Feb 10th in
moby-l mailing list) on the sample java source code for registering and
retrieving a moby compliant service.

http://open-bio.org/pipermail/moby-l/2004-February/000757.html

If this doesn't work, get back to me and I can send you.

Hope I can help you.

Regards
Viji