[MOBY] Re: [MOBY-l] A Java web service problem

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 11:00:46 UTC 2004

> thanks for all your suggestions and sorry for the delay in getting back
> to you (I've been in hospital for the last few days).

   welcome back, I hope you feel well

   Regarding the problem of interoperability between java client and perl
services, Viji's recent problem reminded me that the issue may be because
wrongly set SOAPAction header. The jMoby CentralImp class sets it from the
given namespace. But this is exactlky the think you can clearly see when
usig the SOAP/TCP monitor.

   If/when you are too frustrated perhaps consider to drop here at Hinxton
(I guess it must be about 10 miles, or even less, surely better than for
most of other BioMoby users :-)) and we may look at it togerther.

   Cheers,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger