[MOBY-l] Welcome Nina!

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Tue Apr 20 19:48:32 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send a quick note to introduce you to Nina - our newest MOBY
developer.  She will be acting as "my hands" for the foreseeable future
cleaning/tightening the MOBY Central & Ontology Server core code and
MOBY Cient/Server libraries, enhancing the functionality, bringing the
entire MOBY-S API to fruition (finally!), and working with Martin and
others to put together the Java libraries etc.  She is hired as a 100%
MOBY software developer, so this is great news for me/us!

I'm pleased to have her working with me here at iCAPTURE!  I apologize
to you all for the lack of progress over the past couple of months, but
having Nina around will get us back up to speed :-)

Cheers all!

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre