[MOBY] Re: [MOBY-l] String & text-plain

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Apr 13 15:05:34 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 06:24, Paul Gordon wrote:

> But the payload of those SOAP messages
> is a MOBY XML document.  We don't, as of yet, hide that from the user.

The key here is the word "yet" :-)

I think it is important to remind newcomers to MOBY that it is not a
"shrink-wrapped product".  There is still quite a bit of tooling to be
done, though I must say that things are working surprisingly well
already, even though some of the messaging is a bit arcane...

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre