[MOBY-l] Policy on the use of prefix 'moby'?

Paul Gordon gordonp at cbr.nrc.ca
Tue Apr 13 13:31:06 UTC 2004

I have found many variations on this theme from different services,
including non-prefixed Simple tags.  I think the good old Web mantra
applies here: be strict in what you produce, and forgiving in what you
accept.  In the Java peer-to-peer implementation (which I'll commit this
week, honest) I accept objects like this with no namespace as being MOBY
semantics.  Sends a shiver down my spine...