[MOBY-l] GetPubmed service: calling from Perl, sample response

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 2 01:22:29 UTC 2004

Thanks for sending me data and code.

The differences (between your perl and my Java) are in SOAPAction header
and in the coding. I am sending input as a string - you are sending it as
CDATA block. The second difference should not matter.

The SOAPAction is created from given URI. I was using
'http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/MOBY/Central' - which was wrong. When I
changed it to yours: 'http://biomoby.org/' I got results correctly back. I
GOT RESULTS CORRECTLY BACK.

So, Mark, what did you mean (in doc) by "At this moment" when talking
about this URI as mandatory one? Is this a pending issue or a solved one?
I would still feel more comfortable if this datum become part of the
service registration...

   Thanks for the help,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger