[CBIN] [MOBY-l] GetPubmed service: calling from Perl, sample response

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Apr 1 19:14:31 UTC 2004

Yeah, the list server is stripping all attachments right now.  I must
have "hit a switch" that I didn't mean to when I was playing with the
settings to cut down on the amount of spam we were getting...

I'll try to see where I went wrong.  In the meantime, inline is the best
we can do.

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 09:38, Frank Gibbons wrote:
> Oops - sorry about that, Vijay, I was sure I had attached it. The list
> server told me my message looked suspicious, and perhaps it stripped it.
> Whatever the reason, here it is appended, the output is attached, since
> it's rather long.
>
> -Frank
>
> At 12:15 PM 4/1/2004, Vijay Narayanasamy wrote:
> >Frank,
> >
> >The attachment PMid.pl is missing.
> >
> >Vijay
> >
> >Vijay Narayanasamy
> >Project Programmer / Analyst
> >Bioinformatics Program, Human and Molecular Genetics Center
> >Medical College of Wisconsin
> >8701, W. Watertown Plank Road
> >Milwaukee, WI 53226
> >414-456-8026
> >vnarayan at mcw.edu
> >http://brc.mcw.edu/

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre