[MOBY] RE: [MOBY-l] help needed for GetPubmed service

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Apr 1 16:39:47 UTC 2004

Can you post the code that you are using, and a trace of the message
that is going out over the wire?  I know that service is running because
the CGI client has no problem with it, so you are probably right that
the SOAP message is somehow malformed...

--
Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre