[MOBY-l] help needed for GetPubmed service

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 15:56:04 UTC 2004

> The namespace of the input to the GetPubmed should be PMID (not Object).

   Thanks, I have got this tip from more people now (but I forgot to
forwarded here).
   But, unfortunately, it does not help... :-(
   I think perhaps we have again some problem with the URI and
SOAPACtion... ? I do not know.

   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger