[unclassified] Re: [unclassified] [MOBY-l] List of services

Phillip Lord p.lord at russet.org.uk
Tue Oct 14 10:51:24 EDT 2003

  Mark> hey P!

  >> And the cost is that you have to consider the case where a
  >> service takes a collection with a single item, or a single item,
  >> separately.

  Mark> Is it the "collection with single item" or the "or" part of
  Mark> that scenario that is supposed to be giving me problems?

The "or" part. In terms of a messaging format then this is not too
much of a problem. It seems to me, from a service provision point of
view though, that you would want to have be able to define what is
needed for a single item, and then have the middleware take care of
iteration over multiple items. Perhaps it does already?

Phil