[MOBY-l] "BioMoby in Java" updated

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 02:06:11 UTC 2003

Dear Moby-users,
   I have updated Java client accessing the Moby registry. The clients are
available for download and playing with normally from the BioMoby CVS, but
also separately from a convenient distribution package.
   Please see details in the updated documentation. Before it appears on
the main BioMoby homepage, you can find it also at
http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/jMoby/.

   I am looking forward for any comments, suggestions and bug reports.

   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger