[MOBY] [MOBY-l] Services on MOBYClient

Simon Twigger simont at mcw.edu
Mon Dec 8 18:15:07 UTC 2003

Hi Mark,

I think registration was partly to blame. However, even once it did
appear it didnt actually work - the result screen would come back empty
- it didnt say 'Nothing found' it just had no result listed but it knew
the result was a string because it listed services that could be used
in subsequent steps. Perhaps a Client issue? I managed to get it
working by looking at the response XML from working services and
copying them.

I'm currently registering it as consuming Objects and returning strings
and that seemed to make it appear on the Client. To make it actually
work properly I seemed to have to take out all the 'moby:' prefixes on
the XML, now it seems to run in the client and the cross references
come up as expected and link to the right places. try using 'A2m' as a
search.

Now I have it working I'll clean it up, register it as taking in
Global_Keyword and add in some more content to the cross references.
I'll also look into the moby: tag issue to see if that was really the
problem or just my imagination.

Simon.