[MOBY] [MOBY-l] OntologyServer.cgi

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Aug 1 14:49:39 UTC 2003

Ah.  Right.  That CGI isn't in the CVS - the idea is that the ontology
server should not be a part of the MOBY project per se, though the MOBY
Central server depends on it.  I am imagining that ontology servers will
be a project all on their own, where MOBY is making calls to a remote
OntologyServer API.  Of course, at the moment the only ontology server
(that I know of) is the MOBY one, hosted at mobycentral :-) ...but I
hadn't considered the situation where a machine hosting the MOBY Central
registry was unable to make outgoing calls to that resource... it
purposely isn't intended to be a local resource...

Nevertheless, I'll (reluctantly) add it to the CVS if you need it.  It
will appear under Perl/scripts/

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae