[MOBY-l] OntologyServer.cgi

Aymeric Duclert duclert at infobiogen.fr
Fri Aug 1 09:52:18 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I set up for test purposes on *** a computer isolated from internet *** a local MOBYCentral server with the MySQL database, MOBY-Central.pl CGI and configured environnement variable MOBY_SERVER and MOBY_URI accordingly. Everything works fine for services registering, but when I try to set up a service, it seems to fail, especially for namespace recovery from the SOAP query. The reason seems to be that it tries to connect to the Canadian MOBYCentral when I call CommonSubs::getSimpleArticleNamespaceURI (and fails since the computer is not connected to internet !). I saw in MOBY::Client::OntologyServer.pm a call to an OntologyServer.cgi, presumably to check the existence of the namespace, but could not find the cgi in the cvs check out.

Does anybody have an idea about how to get the system work on these conditions (isolated from internet) and how to get OntologyServer.cgi ? Did I miss something ?

Thanks.

Aymeric Duclert
Aymeric Duclert                          email : duclert at infobiogen.fr
Responsable URGI - Genoplante Info       tel : 33 (0)1.60.87.37.03
Infobiogen                               fax : 33 (0)1.60.87.37.99
523 place des Terrasses                  http://genoplante-info.infobiogen.fr
91000 Evry