[MOBY-l] Re: speaking of mailing lists...

chris dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Sun Jun 2 21:48:06 UTC 2002

The list is all set up; you or someone who knows CVS better than I will
need to make the necessary CVS configuration needed to start sending the
notices to the guts list.

{Mark- I've got the list set so the ninjas of the Open Bio Mailteam are
managing the  day-to-day administrative stuff. Let me know if you want
to be added as an admin}

Having a list grow large enough to need a seperate "guts" list for the
hardcore is a significant milestone. Congrats to the moby folks.

People who want to monitor the guts list should point their browsers to
http://biomoby.org/mailman/listinfo -- the steps to sub/unsub to the
guts list are straightforward.

I'd suggest that you do what bioperl does -- keep the guts list quiet
except for the CVS log messages and really try to make the moby-l the
primary overall discussion forum.

Enjoy!

-Chris