[MOBY-l] Moby meeting

Lukas Mueller mueller at acoma.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 10 02:16:20 UTC 2002

Hi,

I looked at the schedule here at Carnegie for the next moby meeting.
Excluding March 3/4 (as Lincoln requested) it looks like March 7-11
would work here, which would include a weekend. Basically, the schedule
would be arrival Friday, meeting Sat/Sun/Mon, return Tue. Please let me
know if these dates would work or if anybody is against meetings on
weekends...

It seems that we won't be as generous as the Canadians in Emma Lake and
that travel/accomodation will be on the participants budget.

What do people think? It would be good to get a rough head-count at this
point.

Cheers
Lukas