[MOBY-dev] [MOBY-l] What to do with the BioMoby website

Heiko Schoof schoof at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Jun 29 08:10:33 UTC 2010

Dear Chris, thanks a mill for rescue work!

Dear Mark, for us Biomoby is still a core necessity in projects
running at least until mid of next year. If anything needs taken care
of, let me know; we have just taken your continued Biomoby support for
granted but in no way does that mean we'll let Biomoby die silently.

You don't even see all our biomoby usage as our EUSOL internal
services run off our own registry.

Best, Heiko