[MOBY-dev] BioMoby Taverna plug-in status?

Guzman Llambias - INCO gllambi at fing.edu.uy
Thu Jul 1 16:43:56 UTC 2010

Hi!!

I've been using Taverna with biomoby plug-in and saw that it was a bit
limited compared to the full power of biomoby. You can't search
services looking at the output type, type of service or keywords.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong :) Also, I read some posts that said
that the biomoby founders would put more work on SADI and leave their
work on biomoby. So, my questions are:

- what's going to happen to Taverna's biomoby plug-in?
- is there going to be support and updates?

Thanks!
Guzmán