[MOBY-dev] GCP_GenomicFeatureVariant in biomoby-datatypes-1.3.0.jar + CVS problem

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:59:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am using Maven so the datatype jars available to me are those found here :
> http://cropwiki.irri.org/m2repo/org/generationcp/moby/biomoby-datatypes/

The biomoby-datatypes library was put into maven repository in order to have
an easier way to resolve Java dependencies (for some applications). But
generally this library should be re-generated from the current state of the
Moby repository you are just using. It will then guarantee that you do not
have any existing data type missing. The jMoby docs describes how to use an
Ant task to generate this library. If you cannot find how, let me know and I
will resurrect it for you.

Second issue : I also tried to get the latest versions from CVS (assuming
> this is the correct location :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/moby)
> but when I try to connect I always get a message saying "can't create
> temporary directory" : does that mean the CVS server is out of diskpace?

It may be the case (it happened in the past). Perhaps someone else can reply
to this issue?

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,martin.senger at kaust.edu.sa