[MOBY-dev] Opinions from the group regarding curation of Moby Central

Bjoern Usadel Usadel at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Mon Jun 15 21:43:15 UTC 2009

Dear Mark

I always favor any manual curation as long as it is done carefully and sensibly.
But it would be nice to warn the service maintainer a few times and give them some time to respond.

I think however it will be important to know what does 'they don't do what they say' mean? Can this be a based on an ambiguity?

Cheers,
Bjoern
Bjoern Usadel
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology
Integrative Carbon Biology
Am Muehlenberg 1
14476 Potsdam Golm
Fon +493315678153