[MOBY-dev] Human Readable Registry on the Web ?

Sergio Ramirez Ramirez srramirez at uma.es
Fri Jun 12 09:02:21 UTC 2009

Hello Steffen,

Is not exactly for browsing services, but you can search for services
and datatypes in several registries at the same time using Magallanes.
You can find a web client in http://chirimoyo.ac.uma.es/magallanes-web

I hope you find it useful

Best regards, Sergio

--
Sergio Ramírez Ramírez
Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática (INB)

"The first step in developing a new genetic analysis algorithm is to decide how to make the input data file format different from all pre-existing analysis data file formats.
The second step in developing a new genetic analysis algorithm is to decide how to make the output data file format incompatible with all pre-existing analysis data file input formats."
Andy Law

"The third step is use mAPI to make them compatible"
Sergio Ramírez

"Short-term decisions tend to fail in the long-term."
            Frank Herbert, God Emperor of Dune