[MOBY-dev] jmoby class for workflow. Does it exist?

Stian Soiland-Reyes soiland-reyes at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Sep 12 08:46:03 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 11:10, Sergio Ramirez Ramirez <serr at ac.uma.es> wrote:

> Unfortunately, moby can not handle workflows by itself for now. Normally you
> use taverna for building workflows.
> I'm trying to learn how to use Taverna libraries to run workflows. There is
> a taverna class (workflowlauncher or similar) available in the web page for
> taverna, but I couldn't make it work.

Hi, also check out
http://www.mygrid.org.uk/usermanual1.7/executeworkflowprogram.html

If you can't make it work - do please send us an email about what kind
of error message you get or what doesn't work - so we can improve it.

Note that if you run this within a container like Tomcat (instead of
standalone, which should work) you might run into issues recently
uncovered, there's a workaround described here:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=taverna-hackers+globus#query:taverna-hackers%20globus+page:1+mid:leq2tlx3adyekssq+state:results

I recommend signing up to the taverna-hackers mailing list for any
further questions and issues you might run into - we're happy to help!

http://taverna.sourceforge.net/lists

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science